Terms of service / Disclaimer
This SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided by Haptic Apps LLC "as is" and "with all faults." Haptic Apps LLC makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the safety, suitability, lack of viruses, inaccuracies, typographical errors, or other harmful components of this SOFTWARE PRODUCT. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software, and you are solely responsible for determining whether this SOFTWARE PRODUCT is compatible with your equipment and other software installed on your equipment. You are also solely responsible for the protection of your equipment and backup of your data, and Haptic Apps LLC will not be liable for any damages you may suffer in connection with using, modifying, or distributing this SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
TERMS OF SERVICE
* You agree to use this service at your own risk.
* You will not use the service if you are under the age of 13.
* You will not allow minors to use your account.
* You shall not use your Account to engage in any illegal conduct;
* You shall use your Account only for non-commercial purposes;
* You shall not post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable or offensive;
* You shall not post any information that contains nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or that contains a link to such content;
* You shall not attempt to, or harass, abuse, or harm, or advocate or incite harassment, abuse or harm of another person, group, including Haptic Apps LLC employees, including Haptic Apps LLC’s customer service representatives;
* You shall not make available through the Service any material or information that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other right of any person or entity or impersonates any other person, including without limitation a Haptic Apps LLC employee;
* You shall not make improper use of Haptic Apps LLC’s support services, including by submitting false abuse reports or using profane and abusive language in your communications with our support personnel;
* You shall not disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or overburdening of any computer or server used to offer or support the Service or the enjoyment of the Service or any Haptic Apps LLC game by any other person;
* You shall not institute, assist or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation distribution of a virus, denial of service attacks upon the Service, or other attempts to disrupt the Service or any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Service
* You shall not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying software or other intellectual property used to provide the Service, or to obtain any information from the Service using any method not expressly permitted by Haptic Apps LLC
* You shall not use cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third party software designed to modify or interfere with the Service or any Haptic Apps LLC game experience;
* You shall not manipulate your rating using cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods, additional accounts or any unauthorized third party software;
* Haptic Apps LLC reserves the right to limit the storage capacity of User Content that you post on, through or in connection with the Service.
* You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Service and any other parties with whom you interact through the Service and/or Haptic Apps LLC games. Haptic Apps LLC reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with these disputes.
* You are entirely responsible for all User Content you post or otherwise transmit via the Service. Haptic Apps LLC assumes no responsibility for the conduct of any user submitting any User Content, and assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Service for inappropriate or illegal content or conduct.
* You will not use our service to solicit or sell your services.
* Haptic Apps LLC will have no obligation to monitor User Content. If We choose at any time, in our sole discretion, to monitor the Service, We have the right, in our sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post, or remove any User Content and We may monitor and/or record your interaction with the Service or communications (including without limitation chat text) when you are using the Service.
* Haptic Apps LLC may reject, refuse to post or delete any User Content for any or no reason, including, but not limited to, User Content that in the sole judgment of Haptic Apps LLC may violate these Terms of Service.
* Haptic Apps LLC reserves the right to anonymously track and report activity inside of this application. This is tracking of features used for purposes of better enhancing the application.
* Haptic Apps LLC may reject, terminate and/or delete any User Account for any or no reason, including but not limited to accounts that in the sole judgment of Haptic Apps LLC may violate these Terms of Service.
* When using Haptic Apps LLC services you give Haptic Apps LLC the right to use, store, modify, delete, create derivative works ( for example, create puzzles from games ) any User Content stored on Haptic Apps LLC systems.
* Haptic Apps LLC will not be liable for any damages you may suffer in connection with using this system.
* When do these Subscription Terms and Conditions apply?
Some of our Services provide you with the opportunity to purchase a Subscription for access to fixed or dynamic content, premium content and/or Virtual Items on an ongoing basis. Subscriptions may be available at different fees and for different periods of time (the "Subscription Period") as specified in the Services at the point of purchase. These Subscription Terms and Conditions apply to all such purchases of Subscriptions.
* What legal terms do I need to be aware of for Subscriptions?
Subscriptions are automatic regular payments that continue for the Subscription Period until cancelled.
Subscription fees are charged automatically on or before the beginning of each Subscription Period. Apple's App Store, Google's Google Play or Amazon platform may place a temporary "authorisation hold" or "pending charge" on your payment card before any payment is due (including during a free trial period). Please see the section below "Why has my payment card been charged before payment is due?" for further details.
A Subscription is automatically renewed at the end of each Subscription Period unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before the expiry of the current Subscription Period. If you do not cancel the Subscription at least 24 hours before the expiry of the current Subscription Period, the Subscription fees for the next Subscription Period will be taken during the 24 hours before the expiry of the current Subscription Period.
If a Subscription fee cannot be taken due to the absence of monetary funds, invalidity of credit card or for any other reasons, the Subscription will not automatically end. The Subscription will automatically restart as soon as valid payment details are provided. Cancellation of a Subscription can only be done at your manual request. Please see the section below "How can I cancel a Subscription" for further details.
* What is a trial period?
Some of our Subscriptions offer a trial period which is free of charge for a certain period of time that is specified in the Services. At the end of such trial period, the Subscription will automatically convert into a paid Subscription for the fees and for the Subscription Period set out in the Services at the time of activation of the trial period. If you do not cancel the Subscription within the trial period therefore, the first Subscription fee will be immediately and automatically charged when the trial period expires.
Please note that any paid Subscription begins immediately from the activation of such paid Subscription and not after the expiry of any trial period. Any unused trial period will therefore be forfeited if a Subscription is activated prior to the expiry of such trial period.
Unless otherwise stated, each trial period offer may only be used once on an account. We are entitled to temporarily or permanently ban any account that abuse free trial periods (including, without limitation, any user activating multiple trial periods on the same account).
* Can I cancel my order once I have bought a Subscription?
You cannot cancel your Subscription for the current Subscription Period as that is activated as soon as you purchase a Subscription. However, you may cancel your Subscription for the next Subscription Period following the steps set out below.
* How can I cancel a Subscription?
You can manage and cancel your subscriptions at any time in the Account Settings of your device. For iOS subscriptions, please see Apple's support page here. For Google Play subscriptions, please see Google Play's support page here. For Amazon subscriptions, please see Amazon's support page here.
* What happens when my Subscription ends?
You will immediately stop receiving any benefits such as "Premium access" that your Subscription provided including any regular free Virtual Items. You will also lose access to any Virtual Items that is only available for Subscribers.
* Are Subscription fees refundable?
No. Except where required by law or at our sole discretion, paid Subscription fees are non-refundable.
* Can Subscription fees change?
We may modify the Subscription fee at our sole discretion and at any time. Any Subscription Fee change will become effective at the end of the current Subscription period. You will be provided reasonable prior notice of any change in Subscription fee. If you disagree with the change in Subscription fee, you may cancel your Subscription for the next Subscription Period following the steps set out in the section "How can I cancel a Subscription?".
* Can Subscription content change?
Yes, we may modify the rewards and perks of each Subscription in our Services at our sole discretion.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION Your use of the Website and Applications shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, USA, without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to the Website shall be in the state or federal courts located in Suffolk County or Middlesex County, Massachusetts.
By using this application, you agree to all terms listed above.
Last updated: Aug 12, 2022